Worthy bottles are designed and made in Melbourne from 100% sustainably grown Sugarcane. They are eco-friendly, non-toxic and 100% recyclable (should you ever consider parting ways with your bottle).
They come packaged in a stylish, eco-friendly, cardboard box. Our bottles are durable, lightweight and dishwasher safe. Take it everywhere you go!
- Plastic, BPA and toxin-free (just pure plant goodness)
- No bad tastes or smells
- Carbon neutral and zero waste in the manufacturing process making them one of the greenest, cleanest bottles on the market.
- Shop with purpose- for every bottle sold we give 10% to Vision rescue to help abandoned Street Children in Mumbai.
Eco Max plant-based brushes are ethically and sustainably handmade from coconut fibre in Sri Lanka. They fit easily into the narrow mouth of reusable drink bottles- perfect for your worthy bottle (plus wine glasses, jars and vases, baby bottles, the lot!). The long natural bristles clean into hard to reach corners and the sustainable timber handle gives you an easy grip.
- 100% Natural Coconut Fibre
- Plastic Free
- Chemical Free
- Naturally Antibacterial
- Long Lasting
- Vegan -Biodegradable. By choosing an Eco Max brush you support Fair Trade and a plastic free planet.
Length: 39cm (Brush Head Length: 19cm) box length: 39cm
Width: 6cm / Box width: 6.5cm
Depth: n/a / Box Depth: 6.5cm
Free shipping for orders over $50. $8.95 shipping Australia wide for orders under $50. $20 flat international shipping. 30 day return policy so you can shop with confidence.